Thursday, September 17, 2009

And life goes on

Sometime I feel I have lot of things floating in my mind but still find that I’ve nothing. Well, the sentence looks a bit weird, but I always feel like this. Whenever I read an article, I feel all those were in my mind, but I never thought of those the why author has presented them. Then I feel that I should thought about other things in my mind and put them on paper, but find nothing at all. Again when I start reading another article, same thing revealed.
Yesterday looking through down newspaper I found an interesting article. The fact is I mostly find useful articles in down written by female authors, though sometime I feel women are sluggish, may be lacking the ability of writing and presenting ideas myself make me think like this. I mean to say that I may be dumb myself.
Darn it, come to the article.
I read about the life cycle. When we reach our late twenties, people start telling us that its time to tie a knot. Even friends tell to each other- your are getting old and its time to act, but only few think seriously, or most think seriously but feel that they have no control on all these things.
As a male dominant society, we don’t face much criticism and problems whether we get married sooner or later, but for female it become extremely annoying. They have no other option than to get married before reaching their thirties. People don’t think about their professional life but believe that they are born to get married as soon as possible. For girls prime time of their marriage is early twenties.
Once get married, people start talking about the result of the fusion. There need to be a baby after year or so. The gossip don’t stop here, there need to be another cute baby to accompany the first one after year or two. When both of the children start schooling, people feel that the couple needs to have third one as they have no one in home to play with. Eh, WAF!
Then it comes to their children marriages. They are compelled to start thinking about their children marriages and the cycle goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment