Monday, September 7, 2009

Feeling of being alone is like in bloody hell

It's weird, pathetic and scary when you feel you are alone. People around you will have no value, no value at all as you will be with them physically but no mentally, like a live corpse.
The situation become even more deteriorating when you find nothing to share your feeling with.
Sadness, tiredness, anxiety and what not.
I'm feelen like this at the moment, counting days to be where I want to be, but how many days I can spend there. I don't have anything in my hands, living like a robot, programmed to move back and forth, live which I want to leave and leave where I want to live. I, sometime, feel that my heart is sinking, that i will be dead by morning, as it doesn't matter. It's good to be dead than a live corpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment